* Must be at least 21 years of age, have a High School or GED equivalient, and a clean criminal record.
- The CPNPD will pay for your training, with a signed commitment, you will work for our agency for at least two years. Non-Certified officers going through training will be paid $19.50 per hour until certification. After Certification, you will receive $20.50 per hour upon graduation from the police academy. Here are the added benefits that come with working for the Citizen Potawatomi Nation https://www.potawatomi.org/benefits
* Must be at least 18 year of age, and have a clean criminal record.
- The CPNPD will pay for your training and Notary Public Stamp.
- Dispatchers start out at $16.00 per hour, and the hourly rate can increase with job experience.
- Here are the added benefits that come with working for the Citizen Potawatomi Nation https://www.potawatomi.org/benefits
Click on the link in the section below to apply online for the open position. Choose the position marked Dispatch or Police and complete the online application.
Click on the “Police Department Application” in the Downloads section above, print and “Completely” fill out the form as accurate as possible.
Take the completed paper form to the CPN Police Department located at 1535 Gordon Cooper Drive, Shawnee OK 74801. Directly south of Firelake Discount Foods, and Directly in front of the Blue and White water tower. Give your application to the dispatcher inside the PD.
* Dont forget to attach your card to the application.