Nutrition and Breastfeeding Coordinator
CPN WIC Program
1601 S. Gordon Cooper Dr.
Shawnee, OK 74801
Oklahoma City Southside Office
5401 S. Western Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
Oklahoma City Northside Office
2305 N. Meridian Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
McLoud Area Office
Prague, Perkins, and Seminole Area Office
- Make an appointment
- Provide proof of all household income or of participation in one of these programs: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, also called food stamps) or Medicaid (SoonerCare)
- Complete a nutrition assessment, which includes a finger stick for hemoglobin (blood work) and measuring height and weight
- Provide proof of residency. You must live or go to an IHS or Tribal clinic within our service area). We serve these counties: Pottawatomie, Seminole, Lincoln, Logan, Payne, Oklahoma and Cleveland
- Provide a valid picture ID
- Provide proof of pregnancy if you are pregnant