CPN Tag Agency
To register a vehicle, you must be an Oklahoma resident and a Citizen Potawatomi Nation tribal member. In order to register a vehicle, you must call CPN Tag Agency to schedule an appointment.
Requirements to register each new or used vehicle:
- An appointment is required
- A Citizen Potawatomi Nation member age 18 years or olderr must be present to register the vehicle
- Original title and registration with the CPN member’s name; the seller's signature must be notarized.
- Bill of sale from individual or dealership (inspection required on out-of-state title)
- Current Oklahoma insurance verification
- Valid Oklahoma driver’s license for each person on the vehicle title
- Any liens or lien releases on the vehicle
- Current Citizen Potawatomi Nation tribal enrollment card with picture
- Vehicle must be present for VIN inspection on salvage or out-of-state titles only (salvage title must have receipts to place title as rebuilt and vehicle inspected)
- Current agriculture card (SMX card) for farm tag
- Current military identification
- DD-214 Form for veterans
Call the Tag Agency staff at (405) 273-1009 if you have any questions.
No appointments are required to renew your CPN Tag. Renewals can be done by mail or in person. You must provide your CPN tag number and current Oklahoma insurance verification with your payment.