CPN COVID-19 Update
The Citizen Potawatomi Nation, Citizen Potawatomi Nation Health Services, and our emergency response team are monitoring the coronavirus, or COVID-19. We have been implementing recommendations from the CDC and reviewing and updating our internal policies and procedures to help provide a safe environment at all CPN enterprises and facilities.
We’ve always taken great pride in keeping our enterprises clean and recently we have stepped up our already stringent sanitization routines. Our housekeeping staff, responsible for businesses and public offices across the Citizen Potawatomi Nation, are well equipped with sanitary and cleaning products to ensure the highest standards of prevention are carried out.
We will continue to utilize the expertise of our public health experts at the Citizen Potawatomi Nation to respond as new information is available. We will always put the safety of our patrons, tribal members and employees first.
Updated Hours of Operation
- Potawatomi Gift Shop-- Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sat 10 a.m. 3 p.m., order online at potawatomigifts.com
- Cultural Heritage Center-- Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- FireLake Discount Foods Shawnee-- 5 a.m.- 11 p.m.
- FireLake Corner Store-- 5 a.m.- 11 p.m.
- FireLake Fry Bread Taco-- To-go orders only
Mon-Sat. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sun. Noon-7 p.m.
- FireLake Pizza-- To-go orders only
Mon.-Sat. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sun. Noon-7 p.m.
- FireLake Wellness Center-- CPN Employees Only
- Grand Casino Hotel & Resort-- 6 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- FireLake Casino-- 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- FireLake Fireflight Balloon Fest more info
- House of Hope has canceled all classes until further notice.
- Veterans Representative Travis Stanberry has suspended all meetings. For assistance please contact him at 918-397-2566.
- CPN District 6 Gathering & Lunch: Saturday, July 25