CPN WIC serves approximately 1,400 participants monthly at its three permanent agency/clinic sites and four mobile satellite sites in central Oklahoma.
The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- Make an appointment
- Provide proof of all household income or of participation in one of these programs: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, also called food stamps) or Medicaid (SoonerCare)
- Complete a nutrition assessment, which includes a finger stick for hemoglobin (blood work) and measuring height and weight
- Provide proof of residency. (You must live or go to an IHS or Tribal clinic within our service area.) We serve Pottawatomie, Seminole, Lincoln, Logan, Payne, Oklahoma, and Cleveland counties.
- Provide a valid picture ID
- Provide proof of pregnancy, if you are pregnant