- Foster exploration, inquiry and discovery
- Encourage a positive disposition toward learning
- Focus on curriculum themes and units that lead to interdisciplinary experiences
- Involve students to use skills acquired through the curriculum through connections with school personnel
- Involve students in areas of enrichment activities such as art, vocal and instrumental music, dance, sports, camps, cultural arts performances, visiting community workers, reading/literacy reinforcement, homework helpers, a snack shack for junior enterprise, computer labs and more
Child Care Voucher Program
The CPN Child Care Voucher Program helps Native Americans with child care outside of the CPN facility. Residents of Pottawatomie, Oklahoma and Cleveland counties are eligible for child care assistance. Please review the brochure and contact (405) 878-4861 for more information.